The Orekit team is pleased to announce the release of Orekit version 11.1.
This is a minor/major version, including both new features and bug fixes.
The main changes are:
- Determination of maneuver start/stop time.
- Brouwer-Lyddane model with Warren Phipps’ correction for the critical inclination of 63.4° and the perturbative acceleration due to atmospheric drag.
- The Extended Semi-analytical Kalman Filter.
- A new API for State Transition Matrix and Jacobian matrices computation allowing to link the computations directly to the orbit propagator.
- Orbit determination using Eckstein-Hechler, Brouwer-Lyddane and Keplerian orbit propagators.
- Parsing of ICGEM V2.0 format.
- Several bug fixes in CCSDS files, TimeSpanMap, and display of dates.
For complete release notes please see:
The maven artifacts are available in maven central.
The source and binaries can be retrieved from the forge releases page: