This is a VOTE in order to release version 10.3 of the Orekit library.
Version 10.3 is a minor release.
Highlights in the 10.3 release are:
- Fix of short period Jacobian calculation in DSST orbit determination
- Fix Kalman issues
- Fix CCSDS ADM issues
- Relativistic clock correction for most of measurements
- Piecewise model for empirical forces
- One-way GNSS Range and Phase measurements
- Support for Laser Ranging data (i.e. both CPF & CRD formats)
- Lense-Thirring and De Sitter relativistic effects
- Clock drift for RangeRate measurements
- Support for AGI LeapSecond.dat files
- New interfaces for attitude ephemeris files
- Knocke model for Earth’s albedo and infrared
- Possibility to use multiple handlers for one event detector
The release candidate 1 can be found on the GitLab repository as tag 10.3-RC1 in the release-10.3 branch:
The release notes can be read here:
Maven artifacts are available at
The votes will be tallied in 120 hours for now, on 2020-12-19T15:30:00Z
(this is UTC time).