This is a VOTE in order to release version 2.1 of the Hipparchus library.
Version 2.1 is a maintenance release.
Highlights in the 2.1 release are:
- addition of 3D version of complex function plotter,
- addition of ConvergenceCheckerOrMultiplexer and ConvergenceCheckerAndMultiplexer,
- addition of inverse Jacobi elliptic functions,
- optional modified weights to Akima interpolation,
- modified Gram-Schmidt basis orthonormalization process,
- generation of convergents streams in continued fractions,
- addition of equalsIee754 to points in all topologies to handle NaN coordinates.
The release candidate 1 can be found on the GitHub repository as tag 2.1-RC1 in the release-2.1 branch.
Source and binary archives are available using the staged web site downloads page at Downloads | Hipparchus .
Note that the index page at /downloads does not show the 2.1 release, as it has not been voted yet.
The release notes can be read here: Hipparchus Release Notes | Hipparchus .
Maven artifacts are available at Index of /repositories/orghipparchus-1038
The votes will be tallied next week, on 2022-04-24.