Orekit Event : 1st Session of OrekitTalk - DSST by Bryan Cazabonne

Hello the community,

I have the pleasure to announce that the 1st Session of the OrekitTalk, the webinar about Orekit, will be launched the 23rd May 2023 by CS GROUP.
You can register now to the event following this link :

The subject wil be presented by @bcazabonne on the evolutions of the semi-analytical DSST propagator in Orekit. As it is said, everyone could attend and the link is shareable.

I had some troubles on the configuration of the event so be careful that the event will start at 13h UTC+1:00 (Paris Time). Sorry also for non-french speakers as I was not able to put the “Microsoft Teams fields” in English.

If you have any problems to register or questions, feel free to share it on this thread !
I hope it will be a success and the first of a long serie of webinars :wink:

Update : You will find the link here to join the meeting.

Microsoft Teams meeting

Join on your computer, mobile app or room device

Click here to join the meeting

Meeting ID: 366 943 484 666
Passcode: VBbhDT

Download Teams | Join on the web

Learn More | Meeting options

Cheers,

Julien A.

6 Likes

The event is next week! Don’t miss to register!

1 Like

Dear community,

Thank you all for the success of the 1st OrekitTalk and special thanks to Bryan for his interesting and clear presentation!
The video and slides will soon be available on the Orekit website.

You can find the scientific publications that were cited in the presentation here :

And the DSST tutorials here:

Some statistics about the meeting:
We were 71 registered and 60 actually present during the meeting (we were targeting 50 people so better than expected).
Orekit is a worldwide project, demonstrated by the nationality of the registered: France, Poland, Luxembourg, Germany, Italy, Portugal, USA, India, Canada, Australia, Spain, Bulgaria, Chile.
The audience included a wide variety of players from industry, government, and academia.
Most of the people who attended were regular users of Orekit.
It proves that our community is alive and healthy, this is really great!

We will soon organize the 2nd OrekitTalk, so feel free to notify us if you are a candidate for the presentation.

See you soon!

3 Likes

Hi!

Thank you Maxime for the materials.
Will the slides and video be available? On the orekit website for instance?

Thank you again!
Bryan

2 Likes

Yes, I just put them on the server.

• The slides are here,
  • And the video is here.

I’ve posted a news on the website too.

4 Likes