I’ve started migrating our development infrastructure to a new cloud provider, and I’m taking the occasion to update the system and tools (the technical base was very old). This migration sometimes has unsuspected impacts, like the ones I discovered after configuring Maven to deploy the site on the new server (I won’t go into the details of the puzzle, it would take too long, but you should know that I ended up deploying the site via
This evening, I finally got a successful pipeline. You’ll find some strange commits in Orekit Git repository log, and you’ll see that I’ve been working directly on the “develop” branch. I apologize for this. The test/fail cycle was really too long. I ended up deviating from the normal contribution process in order to diagnose the source of the problem more quickly. I couldn’t leave the project’s CI/CD pipeline broken for days.
I’m going to continue the migration over the next few days, which will result in each service being temporarily unavailable. I’ll try to keep the disruption to a minimum, but I don’t think I’ll be able to make it transparent.
Once again, my apologies.