The Orekit team is pleased to announce the release of Orekit version 11.1.2.
This is a patch version, including only bug fixes.
The main changes are:
- Fixed missing tags in XML generation by EphemerisWriter.
- Fixed rollover in CRD parser.
- Fixed NaNs when constructing Keplerian orbit from PV computed from KeplerianOrbit.
- Fixed ephemeris generation using PropagatorParallelizer.
- Fixed event bracketing problem induced by numerical noise at end of search interval.
- Fixed ephemeris generation with several derivatives providers.
- Fixed wrong implementation of NTW LOF frame.
- Fixed eD and eY equation in ECOM2 model.
- Fixed unmanaged comment in OMM.
- Fixed unmanaged units in OMM.
- Fix StreamingOemWriter in ITRF and without optional fields.
- Fix StreamingOemWriter without acceleration.
- Fixed non-bracketing issue when RESET_STATE slightly moves an event at the start of a step and another regular event happens in the first half of the same step
This version depends on Hipparchus 2.1’
For complete release notes please see:
The maven artifacts are available in maven central.
The source and binaries can be retrieved from the forge releases page: