The Orekit team is pleased to announce the release of Orekit version 10.1. This is a minor version, including both new features and bug fixes. The main changes are:
- Combination of GNSS measurements.
- Wind-up effect on GNSS measurements.
- Support for Hatanaka compact RINEX format.
- Laplace initial orbit determination method.
- A new Field Of View package that includes circular, elliptical, dihedral and polygonal field of views.
- Comparison methods in AbsoluteDate class.
- Moved Orekit’s tutorials to a separate sister project.
- NeQuick ionospheric model.
- Improvement of the contributing guide.
- Possibility to use multiplexed measurement.
- IRNSS and SBAS analytical orbit propagators.
- Possibility to write covariance matrices in OEM writers.
- Default constructors for DSST force models.
- Connection with Gitlab CI.
- Improvement of release proceeding.
- Implementation of the data loading proposal.
- Several other features and bug fixes.
This version depends on Hipparchus 1.6
For complete release notes please see: https://www.orekit.org/site-orekit-10.1/changes-report.html
The maven artifacts are available in maven central. The source and binaries can be retrieved from the forge releases page: https://gitlab.orekit.org/orekit/orekit/releases