Moon-centered rotating cr3bp frame

Hello,
I am looking for advice on how to properly produce a moon-centered rotating frame (a frame that matches the cr3bp rotating frame, except that the origin is at the moon rather than the barycenter of the earth-moon barycenter). I have tried using org.orekit.files.ccsds.definitions.ModifiedFrame and org.orekit.utils.ExtendedPVCoordinatesProviderAdapter but haven’t been able to get either option to work yet.
Thank you for any help.
Erin

Hello,
I can suggest you:
static public Frame EM = new LocalOrbitalFrame(FramesFactory.getEME2000(), LOFType.QSW, CelestialBodyFactory.getMoon(),“Earth-Moon LOF”);

Sébastien

Hi @erinf ,

I think you should define a new class Cr3bpSecondaryFrame that would extend Frame and take the CR3BPRotatingFrame as parent and whose TransformProvider would be a translation from the center of CR3BP to the center of secondary.
You can have a look at the L1Frame and L1FrameTransformprovider to see how to define a frame.

Edit: sorry I didn’t see your post @sebastien.herbiniere. Your method looks much easier :), I wouldn’t have thought of using a LOF frame for this!

Hope this helps,
Maxime

Thanks to both of you for your help! @sebastien.herbiniere idea seems to have worked.
Erin