Issue in propagation using EventHandlerTest.py

Hello Orekit experts.
I don’t really know if this issue is due to me or not but I was trying to execute the test file EventHandlerTest.py in order to learn a little bit more about own developped handler. However, the result was not the one I expected as the test crash.
Here is the only report I get :
line 102, in testOwnContinueOnEvent
finalState = kepler.propagate(initialDate.shiftedBy(606024.0*15))
orekit.JavaError: <super: <class ‘JavaError’>, >
Java stacktrace:
java.lang.RuntimeException: TypeError
at org.orekit.propagation.events.handlers.PythonEventHandler.init(Native Method)
at org.orekit.propagation.events.AbstractDetector.init(AbstractDetector.java:80)
at org.orekit.propagation.events.EventsLogger$LoggingWrapper.init(EventsLogger.java:216)
at org.orekit.propagation.events.EventState.init(EventState.java:141)
at org.orekit.propagation.analytical.AbstractAnalyticalPropagator.propagate(AbstractAnalyticalPropagator.java:130)
at org.orekit.propagation.AbstractPropagator.propagate(AbstractPropagator.java:265)

Ran 1 test in 5.606s

FAILED (errors=1)

Do you know if some people have already noticed this issue ?
Best regards,
Dylan

Hi,

Hard to tell but could be that the ones in that repository is outdated, they are not part of the automatic testing currently. Please test with the ones at: GitHub - petrushy/orekit_python_artifacts at version-11.1

Regards
/Petrus

Hello @petrus.hyvonen,
Yes indeed they seemed to be outdated and I wasn’t aware of the existence of this github repository.
Thanks to you, it works perfectly now with the github repository but also on gitlab with your recent commit as long as you reuse the resources folder which is missing on Gitlab repository.
Thank you for your help and the work you have done.
Best regards,
Dylan