Information to add in the wiki for manual installation

When installing manually (I cannot use conda for my project), I had a problem when installing JCC in my virtual environment.
I had the message

jcc3/sources/jcc.cpp:25:10: fatal error: Python.h: No such file or directory
     #include <Python.h>

in fact I need to install python-dev (in fact python3-dev as I am using Python3):
sudo apt install python(3)-dev
to solve the problem.

TBN:
in the manual installation page, it is said to use the version 2.7 whereas in the Installation (with Conda) a snapshot shows a 3.X version. On Ubuntu, the virtual environment says that the 2.7 is no more maintained …

Most of the time these are dependency-issues. Python.h is used by GNU Compiler Collection (gcc) to build applications. You need to install a package called python-dev for building Python modules, extending the Python interpreter or embedding Python in applications. You encounter “Python.h: No such file or directory” error while trying to build a shared library using the file extension of another language ( e.g. ‘C’ ). If you are trying to build a shared library using the file extension of another language, you need to install the correct development version of Python.

Reason for this error:

• You haven’t properly installed the header files and static libraries for python dev.
  • Also, sometimes include files might not be default in the include path.

How to solve this error:

• Install the missing files and libraries.
  • Include Path and Library.
  • Finally, Compile it.