The Hipparchus team is pleased to announce the release of Hipparchus 2.1.
Version 2.1 is a maintenance release.
Highlights in the 2.1 release are:
- addition of 3D version of complex function plotter,
- addition of ConvergenceCheckerOrMultiplexer and ConvergenceCheckerAndMultiplexer,
- addition of inverse Jacobi elliptic functions,
- optional modified weights to Akima interpolation,
- modified Gram-Schmidt basis orthonormalization process,
- generation of convergents streams in continued fractions,
- addition of equalsIee754 to points in all topologies to handle NaN coordinates.
The release notes can be read here: Hipparchus changes report .
The maven artifacts are available in maven central. The sources and binaries can be retrieved from the project download page .