The Hipparchus team is pleased to announce the release of Hipparchus 2.0.
Version 2.0 is a major release.
Highlights in the 2.0 release are:
- addition of a sequential Gauss-Newton optimizer
- improved relative scheduling of step handlers and events handlers in ODE
- addition of a finish callback in step handlers
- replacement of
- many improvements in
Complexto fully implement
CalculusFieldElementwith correct branch cuts
- addition of
- addition of complex and field complex univariate integrals (including contour integrals)
- addition of field versions of univariate integrators
- implementation of elliptic functions and integrals (for real, complex and general fields)
- faster simultaneous computation of sinh/cosh
- addition of the Ryū algorithm to generate very fast the shortest decimal representation of a floating point number that maintains round-trip safety.
The release notes can be read here: Hipparchus changes report.
The maven artifacts are available in maven central. The sources and binaries can be retrieved from the project download page .