The Orekit team is happy to welcome our latest PMC member: Bryan Cazabonne.
Bryan’s work on the project is well known, being the second developer with the most commits in the repository, and having carried out several releases. His involvement in the forums and with the community is also very significant, from helping out new users to leading discussions about the library’s roadmap. The project would not be the same without his contributions!
Therefore, as per Orekit governance rules and given his involvement in the project, the Project Management Committee has granted PMC rights to Bryan Cazabonne, from Airbus Defence and Space. Welcome to him!
Bryan is the second member of the PMC after Yannick employed by Airbus Defence and Space.
The current PMC members are:
- Bryan Cazabonne (Airbus Defence and Space)
- Paul Cefola (University at Buffalo)
- Frank Dreger (European Space Agency - ESOC)
- Nicolas Frouvelle (CS GROUP)
- Hank Grabowski (Independent Expert)
- Sébastien Herbinière (Thales Alenia Space)
- Petrus Hyvönen (Swedish Space Corporation)
- Yannick Jeandroz (Airbus Defence and Space)
- Maxime Journot (CS GROUP)
- Stéphanie Lizy-Destrez (ISAE - Sup’Aéro)
- Luc Maisonobe (Independent Expert)
- Guillermo Ortega (European Space Agency - ESTEC)
- Pascal Parraud (CS GROUP)
- Evan Ward (Naval Research Laboratory)