BistaticRange measurements

Hi @pascal.parraud, I noticed that you’ve recently written a BistaticRangeRate measurement class.

Coincidentally over the last couple of weeks I’ve written something very similar, as well as a BistaticRange class. I’m happy to contribute what I’ve done for BistaticRange … but before I go through creating the test code for a pull request, I just want to make sure that you aren’t intending to do the same thing.

Hi @markrutten , I don’t intend to add a BistaticRange measurement, so you are welcome to contribute :slight_smile:
If you see something that bothers you about the current implementation of the BistaticRangeRate measurement, or if you want to improve it, let me know. Note that I have also added it to the measurement generator.

By the way, I also added a TDOA measurement. If someone is interested in the FDOA measurement … contributions are welcome, I have no plans to add it.

Thanks! Your code looks great! Apart from some small implementation differences, the main difference between what you and I have done is that I multiplied the result by 0.5, similar to the monostatic Range and RangeRate. I think that’s probably a radar thing, which is easy for me to compensate for elsewhere.

Added issue 922 and merge request 263.