Which listener can capture the moment when the height of the spacecraft is less than 0

Which listener can capture the moment when the height of the spacecraft is less than 0? That is, the fall of a spacecraft - checks in currentState attitude < 0 for nothing give

Hi @arletty,

I suggest you use an AltitudeDetector

Cheers

Thank you
At a height of less than 0, my calculation hangs somewhere, I see it from the information in the debug

Won’t it hang attitude at a height less than 0?

The fact is that orekite hangs at all if, for example, it is given the wrong orbit

Is it possible to somehow check the correctness of the orbit with orbit? In addition to estimates for the first space speed

There is no real point in attempting to go down to altitude 0 and many place in Orekit can fail at such low altitudes.
The problem is that when you are below the von Kármán line (often put at 100km altitude), the dynamics change tremendously. The main force becomes aerodynamic force and it is not a “perturbation” of Kepler motion anymore. In addition, when drag is so high, the spacecraft will experience breakup with several different parts flying along different paths and you will end up with a trailing path of debris spread over a zone: you don’t have one trajectory anymore.
So when people are dealing with reentry, they often stop orbital computation at quite a high altitude (for example 100km) and from there use different models to estimate the fallout region.

Thank you, yes, I was thinking of checking the height of about 150 km