BatchLSEstimator Error merging SLR&Angles

Hi everybody,
I have recently started using Orekit. Based on the Orbit Determination from SLR data tutorial, I am using a script that allows me to merge angle and distance data. The problem arises once the observation dataframes are loaded and the estimation process begins. Unfortunately, I encounter the following error message:(below) Could someone help me with this issue?

Best regards,
Manuel

JavaError: <super: <class ‘JavaError’>, >
Java stacktrace:
org.orekit.errors.OrekitException: después de 50 iteraciones no se ha conseguido calcular la anomalía excéntrica hiperbólica a partir de la anomalía media
at org.orekit.estimation.leastsquares.BatchLSEstimator.estimate(BatchLSEstimator.java:442)
Caused by: org.hipparchus.exception.MathIllegalStateException: después de 50 iteraciones no se ha conseguido calcular la anomalía excéntrica hiperbólica a partir de la anomalía media
at org.orekit.orbits.CartesianOrbit.meanToHyperbolicEccentric(CartesianOrbit.java:659)
at org.orekit.orbits.CartesianOrbit.shiftPVHyperbolic(CartesianOrbit.java:527)
at org.orekit.orbits.CartesianOrbit.shiftedBy(CartesianOrbit.java:393)
at org.orekit.orbits.CartesianOrbit.shiftedBy(CartesianOrbit.java:75)
at org.orekit.orbits.Orbit.getPVCoordinates(Orbit.java:439)
at org.orekit.attitudes.GroundPointing.getAttitude(GroundPointing.java:122)
at org.orekit.propagation.conversion.NumericalPropagatorBuilder.buildPropagator(NumericalPropagatorBuilder.java:205)
at org.orekit.propagation.conversion.NumericalPropagatorBuilder.buildPropagator(NumericalPropagatorBuilder.java:47)
at org.orekit.estimation.leastsquares.BatchLSModel.createPropagators(BatchLSModel.java:323)
at org.orekit.estimation.leastsquares.BatchLSModel.value(BatchLSModel.java:224)
at org.hipparchus.optim.nonlinear.vector.leastsquares.LeastSquaresFactory$LocalLeastSquaresProblem.evaluate(LeastSquaresFactory.java:440)
at org.orekit.estimation.leastsquares.BatchLSEstimator$TappedLSProblem.evaluate(BatchLSEstimator.java:616)
at org.hipparchus.optim.nonlinear.vector.leastsquares.GaussNewtonOptimizer.optimize(GaussNewtonOptimizer.java:399)
at org.orekit.estimation.leastsquares.BatchLSEstimator.estimate(BatchLSEstimator.java:436)

Hi @Msanpie

Welcome to the Orekit forum!

By default, the SLR tutorial of Orekit does not consider angles data. Are you using the angles data from CRD files?
One classical error is to initialize Orekit angle measurements in degrees instead of radians.

However, this error message is “general”. In other words, it is difficult to solve it without any sample of code. Could you provide some samples of your code in order to help you?
The best you be to have a complete runnable test.

Thank you in advance.
Best regards,
Bryan